Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Funniest Baby Pictures

Some babies start life with a rough start. As is evidenced by these sweet photos.

Case #1: Oh sweet Baby Fran, eating an entire can of refried beans before your photo shoot may not be the wisest decision you made today. 
Case #2: I don't know what the photographer was doing to illicit such a response from sweet baby Maria, but they need to take it down, like 14 notches.
Case #3: I don't even know what to say about his picture, but it makes me laugh so hard that sweet baby John needs to be shared with all my friends.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

hahahaa! What's really funny to me is that I have an karaoke singing, Virginia Slims smoking, Jewish ex-vaudeville star alter-ego named Fran...

Athack77 said...

Hahaha...I think I have a baby picture like everyone of those. From some of us, the camera just doesn't lie.

DM said...

Just thought you should know that you have a cult following in Western Pennsylvania. The whole family thinks you're funny and whacky. Please, oh please, keep entertaining us!