So I just moved out to South Jordan. I feel a little out of sorts there and unsure if I am supposed to like it or not. I had high expectations when I moved but now my house still doesn't feel like home. I have a hard time sleeping at night because I feel like the real owners are going to show up and ask me what I am doing there, why I have painted their walls and parked in their stall. I want to feel like a grown up but admittedly I feel like I am a kid waiting for his mom to make my house a home with cookies and milk when I get home, holding me until I fall asleep, and making me feel secure when I question my decision to move.

Can someone just come and be my mom for a day and take care of me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Pumpkin As An Adult

The Brady's Brick Square

The Elder's Quorum Lesson

The Wonder Women Transportation Problem

The Toilet Paper Decision

The Revelation of Others