The Free Samples

Friends, I am not going to lie to you, I am a sucker for free food.

My co-worker came into my office today and said, “Hey Rob, Technical Services is having a party. Do you want to come with us?
Oh gosh no! I hate those guys.”
They are giving away free pizza.”
Well, I really should stop in and say hello.

Free food is a weakness. Even if I hate the food, if it's free I can't get enough. Which is why going to Costco is really like going out to Chuck-o-Rama for me.

If it was socially acceptable for a man to tote around a “Le Bag” I would take it with me every time I walked into Costco. (I am really not sure if these are still in circulation, but my sister had one in junior high, and all I know is that I could fit my entire body into that thing.)

Here is what I would do, I would line the Le Bag with Reynolds Plastic Wrap and fill that bad boy up with samples until I had to drag that thing out of the store.

Of course, I would have to come up with some disguises to pull this off, but friends something has got to be done, stuffing samples into my pockets has become a bit of a mess. 

Comments

stephanie said…
I especially liked your--"Gosh no!" Totally classic :)
my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard. my heart is hurting from not seeing you enough on a double date in park city at my house with a fabulous girl.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Pumpkin As An Adult

The Brady's Brick Square

The Elder's Quorum Lesson

The Wonder Women Transportation Problem

The Toilet Paper Decision

The Revelation of Others