The Taco Stand

Sometimes I like to take my chances at the portable taco stand down the street. There is so much risk involved every time I eat there, it gives me a little thrill.

I have a 50% chance that I am going to have a fine dining experience in an open air dining facility, and have one of the best tacos I have ever had.

Conversely, I have a 50% chance that I will have a fine dining experience, followed by severe intestinal pain cause by rotten cheese or salmonella.

Ahhh, good times. I kid about food poisoning…but I uh…I do have it.
I LOVE EATING AT THE TACO STAND!…well I don’t love it…but I uh…I do, do it.

Comments

Unknown said…
That reminds me so much of Peru!!! Those outside stand, coconut macaroon-like cookies were delicious until I found myself laying on a dirty bathroom floor, wishing I were dead. Totally worth it!! I can taste them now....
Nathan said…
One time I got food poisoning right after having major surgery on my rib cage.

Let's just say that throwing up for two days did "wonders" for my recovery.

Stupid Burger King.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Pumpkin As An Adult

The Brady's Brick Square

The Elder's Quorum Lesson

The Wonder Women Transportation Problem

The Toilet Paper Decision

The Revelation of Others