The Double Down

Have any of you seen this little cutie at your local KFC? It’s called the “double down” and friends you all need to go try it. My life was made better by making this purchase the other day.

I can’t put it into words so I will let KFC describe what it is:

The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

Frankly friends, I'm a little worried about the future of bread. Why have we waited so long to have chicken fillets hold our sandwich contents together? They are delicious and nutritious, and with the Colonel’s original recipe it has the potential to make my PB and J that much better. Am I right?

I double dare you to go try it.

Don't think about, just do it.

Your heart will thank you.

Comments

Carrot Jello said…
My husband ate that.
I thought he was going to have a heart attack right in front of me.
Jim Gaffigan should go ahead and market his "Doughnut ham hamburger". I think America is ready now.
ShEiLa said…
I saw it...
wanted to try it...
didn't
but might have to now with your recommendation.

ToOdLeS.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Pumpkin As An Adult

The Brady's Brick Square

The Elder's Quorum Lesson

The Wonder Women Transportation Problem

The Toilet Paper Decision

The Revelation of Others