Jail Commercial


Friends, today at the Jail we were filming a recruitment commercial for our office and they needed someone to fill in for a prisoner. So I immediately jumped at the chance to stretch my acting prowess. They were anxious to get filming so I only took two hours to get into character. Usually, I demand at least five hours but it was per diem so I let it slide.

I was then whisked away to wardrobe and, wow, I don't know what prisoners are complaining about. They get to wear one of the most comfortable outfits I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. It is all loose and flowy, no sharp zippers, or unruly buttons, you just slide it over, pull it up and your done. No hassle, No fuss. I would love to work in a uniform like that.

And the foot wear, oooh, talk about comfort. It felt like I was back in the 80's when I would break dance in my back yard on my sheet of cardboard. And that color, friends, you are never going to lose those shoes any where, am I right? And they are so easy to work with, all you have to do is slide those bad boys on and you are set for a day in solitary or a brisk walk around the yard. The only thing that I would have preferred is some Velcro. That way if you kick some one your shoe won't go flying off, am I right? Man, if I had a dollar. . .

By the way, the tan knee high dress socks are all me baby. I just wanted to class it up a bit. I call the look "Jail Business Casual".

Comments

j said…
Were you by any chance reprising the role made famous by Tobias Funke? Frightened Prisoner #2?
rrrrrrrrroberto!! it's paige. saw your blog address on facebook. love how blogging and facebook are bring people closer together. love that you are blogging. love your blogging - very clever, very funny, very roberto. hope all is well!!
Anonymous said…
Wow Rob I am not sure what to say about this picture it is a little freaky!! But you know I think the orange does good things for you.

So do we get to see this commercial?
Erin said…
Sweet lookin' ensemble! The orange shoes are especially guapo.
Anonymous said…
You look hot, Rob!! In the words of Elvis himself, "you're the cutest jailbird I ever did see..."

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Pumpkin As An Adult

The Brady's Brick Square

The Elder's Quorum Lesson

The Wonder Women Transportation Problem

The Toilet Paper Decision

The Revelation of Others